Ubisoft Will Be Giving Away Free Copies of Assassin’s Creed II on April 14 through Its Digital Store, Uplay

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
assassins-creed-ii-ezio-1024x576.jpg
Image: Ubisoft

Ubisoft will reportedly be gifting free copies of one of its most popular Assassin’s Creed titles next week. According to industry analyst Daniel Ahmad, franchise fans will be able to score Assassin’s Creed II via Uplay, the publisher’s digital game store and launcher, on April 16.

A Chinese advertisement for the promotion suggests that this freebie will apply to most, if not all, regions. The ad also reveals that Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood and Assassin’s Creed: Revelations will be on sale for those who want to complete the Ezio Trilogy.

Assassin’s Creed II will be free on uPlay (PC) this Tuesday, April 14th...

Continue reading...

This isn't a bad thing at all. The assassins creed series has always been a fun game to kill some time in and is worth it for the story line alone. At least in my opinion.

Got my free license.. I have 5 versions of AC. 1 of which I paid for. The rest have been uplay giveaways. But to be fair I have purhcased all of these (other than the most recent) on xbox before.

Become a Patron!
Back