Vanquish and Bayonetta Remasters Coming to Xbox One: 4K Resolution, 60 FPS

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
PC gamers have had the privilege of enjoying Vanquish and Bayonetta in 4K 60 FPS for some time now, but according to a new leak, Sega is bringing that same experience to Xbox One X owners. Remasters of the classic action shooters have appeared on Microsoft's official store and are slated for release in February 18, 2020. There's also a 10th Anniversary Bundle for fans who want both titles in one package.

First released for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in October 2010, Platinum's sci-fi shooter Vanquish was later launched on PC in 2017. We suspect this latter version is the one being polished up for Xbox One (and, likely, PS4). Perhaps, considering Platinum's close relationship with Nintendo, there will be a version for Switch as well?

Aahh, I was wondering if they were based on the PC versions. Too bad Nintendo published Bayonetta 2 cuz I could really use that game on PC. Then again the game wouldn't have happened at all if it weren't for Nintendo. **** you SEGA for originally canceling the game. I think Nintendo is handling publishing for the 3rd game as well.

Become a Patron!
Back