VIVIFY Launches ARQUUS W73Ø, a $149 4K HDMI RGB PC Gaming Cable with Razer Chroma Support

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
vivify-arquus-w730.jpg
Image: VIVIFY

VIVIFY has opened up pre-orders for a new version of its 4K fiber optics HDMI RGB PC gaming cable, the ARQUUS W73Ø, which supports the company’s Vnode software, as well as Razer Synpase (it’s a certified Razer Chroma peripheral), for customized lighting effects.

“Whether on console or PC, using a gaming monitor and/or TV, the backward compatibility of HDMI 2.0b and a wide array of compatible devices offers an opportunity for gamers to connect whenever and wherever they want,” said VIVIFY. “With true 4K resolution (4096 x 2160) supporting refresh rate of 60Hz, the ARQUUS W73ø provides the performance necessary for gamers, to immerse themselves with vivid image quality and clean fast motion transitions. And thanks to the high-performance and high-quality of the optical fiber, there is minimal signal loss over longer...

Continue reading...

I hope these c*nts crash and burn hard.
$150 for an HDMI cable is ridiculous and it's not even HDMI 2.1. I can buy a high quality 35 foot active HDMI 2.0 cable for $50.

I applaud having a monthly payment plan for a HDMI cable

Become a Patron!
Back