What's the biggest production video card?

MadMummy76

FPS Junkie
I know this sounds like a weird question, but I'm curious to know what is / was the largest production video card that was actually sold in retail?
Sorry, that means the bitchinfast3d is out of this race.

PS: Also let's keep it to ATX era, I know there were some huge addon cards in early AT computers.

I know this sounds like a weird question, but I'm curious to know what is / was the largest production video card that was actually sold in retail?
Sorry, that means the bitchinfast3d is out of this race.

PS: Also let's keep it to ATX era, I know there were some huge addon cards in early AT computers.

The 7900GX2 that was OEM only for awhile is probably the longest one produced as it was a full length card. It literally doesn't get longer than that.

The 7900GX2 that was OEM only for awhile is probably the longest one produced as it was a full length card. It literally doesn't get longer than that.
Strange, is this it? Because it says there that it's only 312mm, which doesn't seem out of ordinary. I mean the 3090 is supposed to be 313mm.

My first instinct was to say voodoo 5 6000, but it never made retail. I don’t think the 5500 was as long as some of the later dual Gpu video cards, but a 30 second google search didn’t actually turn up board dimensions.

Strange, is this it? Because it says there that it's only 312mm, which doesn't seem out of ordinary. I mean the 3090 is supposed to be 313mm.
VideoCardz says 305mm.
https://videocardz.net/nvidia-geforce-7900-gx2
My first instinct was to say voodoo 5 6000, but it never made retail. I don’t think the 5500 was as long as some of the later dual Gpu video cards, but a 30 second google search didn’t actually turn up board dimensions.
The Voodoo 5 5500 was long for the time, but nothing compared to today. It was "only" 249mm long. The 6000 was 310mm.

Become a Patron!
Back