[PR] BIOSTAR Announces AMD B550MH Motherboard

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
biostar-b550m-motherboard-box-1024x576.jpg

BIOSTAR, a leading brand of motherboards, graphics cards, and storage devices, today announces the B550MH motherboard that runs the 3rd gen Ryzen processors.

biostar-b550m-motherboard-pr-1.png

Geared towards the business and casual users, the new BIOSTAR B550MH motherboard is designed to be efficient and reliable with bleeding edge technology built to be the best in the market with a new stylish PCB design.

The B550MH motherboard supports up to 64Gb of RAM across 2DIMMs with the capability of reaching 4400+OC speeds and technologies like PCIe 4.0 that supports 16GT/s bit data transfer rates which is 2 times faster than PCIe 3.0 with backward compatibility, as well as PCIe M.2 4.0 which delivers lower latency...

Continue reading...

A new stylish PCB design? Can't be too stylish, it has PS/2 ports.

Cool, we need more mobos out.. last I looked at Amazon for Ryzen mobos, things are looking grim. Everything been cleaned out and not enough of the new stuff.

Cool, we need more mobos out.. last I looked at Amazon for Ryzen mobos, things are looking grim. Everything been cleaned out and not enough of the new stuff.

I like BioStar as a brand. Most of the boards I've reviewed of theirs over the years have all been excellent. Unfortunately, BioStar's availability in North America has been **** under the best of circumstances. I wouldn't bet on that changing under current market conditions. Keep in mind, most companies do not produce their own PCB's. They only do design and then assembly. As a result, Biostar is likely as bad as everyone else if not worse when it comes to having product to ship to this part of the world.

Become a Patron!
Back