Hayden Christensen Reportedly Has a “Big Role” in Disney+’s Obi-Wan Kenobi Series

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
anakin-hood-sith-eyes-revenge-of-the-sith-1024x576.jpg
Image: Lucasfilm

We’ve heard a lot of rumors about an Anakin Skywalker cameo in Disney and Lucasfilm’s upcoming Obi-Wan Kenobi series, but the chosen one may actually have more screen time than fans might expect. According to LRM’s sources, Hayden Christensen has not only signed on to appear in the show, but his role will be a substantial one.

“Our source shared with me that the deal is done and Hayden Christensen will be coming back to the Star Wars franchise!,” wrote LRM. “The hope was to have the deal done and announce it for Star Wars Celebration. With Star Wars Celebration on hiatus until 2022 this news will be announced at a later date closer to the beginning of filming.”

The implication is that we’ll be seeing a lot of...

Continue reading...

Wonder what made him change his mind suddenly? Last I heard he wanted nothing to do with Star Wars.

IIRC, he never, nor has ever, went to any Star Wars events.

That and what has he done since Star Wars?

I believe he's mostly been involved in smaller productions. I can't say I've seen (or at least remember) any of his work outside of the Star Wars prequels.

I'm okay with this, I mostly enjoyed The Mandalorian, and still find myself excited for the small screen Star Wars projects. Not sure if it's been mentioned yet in the forums, but the new Star Wars animated show (Bad Batch) was announced and I've got high hopes for it. It's a spin off of characters introduced in the final season of The Clone Wars.

I'm not sure if it was him or the poor dialogue that made his acting seem subpar in Star Wars. Hopefully we'll see a better version of him in this series.

Become a Patron!
Back