[PR] Samsung Unveils Galaxy Note20, Galaxy Note20 Ultra, Galaxy Z Fold2, and More

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
samsung-galaxy-note20ultra-buds-live-watch3-1024x576.jpg

Samsung Electronics hosted its first-ever Galaxy Unpacked virtual event livestreamed from Korea to introduce a new suite of power devices. Five devices were revealed during the event, that seamlessly integrate to empower consumers navigating a rapidly changing world: Galaxy Note20 and Galaxy Note20 Ultra, the most powerful Note series yet; Tab S7 and S7+, versatile tablets for productivity and creativity; Galaxy Watch3, a premium smartwatch along with advanced health features; Galaxy Buds Live, stylish and ergonomic earbuds with amazing sound...

Continue reading...

We're already at 20?

Did they skip a few numbers while I wasn't paying attention?

Yes they went from ten to 20. And if you have the att unlimited plan you can trade in your old phone and get a thousand dollars off. So I got the ultra 512 gigmodel. But they only had the black ones left or in stock at all.

Yes they went from ten to 20. And if you have the att unlimited plan you can trade in your old phone and get a thousand dollars off. So I got the ultra 512 gigmodel. But they only had the black ones left or in stock at all.

Lol. A thousand dollars off.

What crazy price are they listing these things at anyway?

I don't think I'll ever spend more than a few hundred on a phone.

$1400 for a phone?! No thank you!

My point is with the trade in the cost is 400 bucks. For THE current top tier highest performance phone today. Then use it for 3 years and go for the next one. It's really that simple. And apparently as long as they keep this up it's a nice trade up each time.

Why would there be ads on the phone? Did I typo and miss it?

I'll admit, I'm not commenting out of first hand knowledge, but I have been told that Samsungs stock ROMs have some low key advertising built into them now.

Oh you're probably referring to the games section and yes there are advertisements there and YES it is annoying. But other than that at least on my stock rom's Note 8 I don't see any elsewhere.

Become a Patron!
Back