AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series Dual-Fan, Triple-Fan Designs Confirmed in New Photos

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
amd-radeon-logo-red-circular-1024x576.jpg
Image: AMD

AMD gave us our first look at the reference design for its flagship Radeon RX 6000 Series graphics card yesterday, but JayzTwoCents has shared something even better: an image of the RDNA 2-powered GPU in the flesh. It appears to look just as great in person. Echoing the details of the render shared on Twitter yesterday, AMD has dumped the Radeon RX 5000 Series’s blower for an open-air design with triple-axial fans, which should enable higher cooling performance.

That isn’t all, though, as JayzTwoCents has also graced us with our first look at the design for the mid- and/or lower-ranged (i.e., Navi 22 or Navi 23) models. Obviously, the biggest difference here is the fan configuration, which drops three...

Continue reading...

Embarrassingly much like a RTX2k card.

I'm actually digging the looks of this cars. I think the red accent looks pretty sharp.

I think the photo actually looks better than the render.

But, ****, is that JayzTwoCents salty.

As long as that Radeon logo lights up and the cards are as fast or close to Nvidia's offerings at a lower price point and are available at launch and have good drivers and .. and ... and ..

Then I'm good

As long as that Radeon logo lights up and the cards are as fast or close to Nvidia's offerings at a lower price point and are available at launch and have good drivers and .. and ... and ..

Then I'm good

That’sa lot to ask for from AMD.

Then I'm good
Stop already with the outrageous demands!

I like the 3 fan design with the red accent over the 2 fan cooler. I kind of assume with Radeon that it's going to be black and red anyway. I have no issue with the cooler being very similar to a 2080ti cooler as long as it performs well. Also these are just reference cards/coolers right? Asus, XFX, Sapphire, etc. Will have their own coolers/designs, no?

Become a Patron!
Back