Alleged AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series Specifications Published at Newegg Insider

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
amd-navi-fan-art-1024x576.jpg
Image: DaQuteness

As part of its latest buying guide, Newegg Insider (the retailer’s official blog) has listed the alleged specifications for AMD’s Radeon RX 6000 Series graphics cards. A table near the end of the article suggests that red team is prepping a Radeon RX 6700 XT, Radeon RX 6800 XT, and Radeon RX 6900 XT.

We’ve copied the complete table below, but the flagship card will supposedly have 5,120 Stream Processors (GPU cores), a base clock of 1,500 MHz, and 16 GB of GDDR6 memory (16 Gbps) on a 256-bit interface. TDP is 300 watts.

While the core count lines up with the leak from yesterday, we’re inclined to believe that these specifications may simply be...

Continue reading...

If this is true, it looks like up to double the performance of the 5700XT which is a very large leap for AMD.

Should trade blows with the 3080 if everything scales well.

If the price is right and it can do rt and keep up with Nvidia at 1440p ill go red and have a near complete amd build.

I was planning on getting a 3090, but with all of Nvidia's problems this time around, I am open to checking this out.

I was expecting performance somewhere closer tot he 3070, so if it performs well, I may consider getting one of these instead this time around.

I was planning on getting a 3090, but with all of Nvidia's problems this time around, I am open to checking this out.

I was expecting performance somewhere closer tot he 3070, so if it performs well, I may consider getting one of these instead this time around.
I'm not planning to get a 3090, just due to the price delta, but I'm also leary of the 10GB currently equipped on 3080s. Aside from needing to replace a G-Sync monitor (also on the docket for replacement), I'm hesitant to consider AMD GPUs given their ongoing history of long-lasting release issues and general level of software compatibility.

I eliminated AMD APUs from consideration for my laptop purchase for this reason, as nearly every review cited issues with common content creation software.

Become a Patron!
Back