GIGABYTE Threatened After Botching AORUS GeForce RTX 3080 MASTER 10G Launch: Sells Out at Newegg within Minutes

This has been poorly handled and I'm curious as to where the breakdowns were/are.

NVIDIA dropped the ball on this launch along with the AIB manufacturers. Having such little inventory for cards they knew were going to sell because of the increased performance and lower price was just ridiculous.

This has been poorly handled and I'm curious as to where the breakdowns were/are.
It's squarely on NVIDIA for rushing to hit the anniversary window. If they had waited to launch in spring next year they probably would have had enough volume to satisfy even the inflated demand with scalpers.

Makes me wonder if Nvidia is going to be a 'hero' by just releasing cards in bulk when AMD announces theirs.

Oh boo hoo to all of the complainers.

Companies are paying premium to bring what little of these products can be manufactured in the current pandemic climate over via air freight just so all the entitled first world brats can have their toys.

Call me when a real problem pops up.

Makes me wonder if Nvidia is going to be a 'hero' by just releasing cards in bulk when AMD announces theirs.
Hehe probably... Since this mess would probably be straighten out by November anyway.

Become a Patron!
Back