NZXT Announces Beautiful N7 Z490 Motherboard for Intel 10th Gen Core Processors

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
nzxt-n7-z490-motherboard-white-cover-1024x576.jpg
Image: NZXT

NZXT has introduced a beautiful new motherboard called the N7 Z490 for Intel devotees who are sick of the over-designed gamer aesthetic. While the N7 bears no relation to Mass Effect’s elite military vocational code, it does boast an extremely clean design that can be outfitted with white or matte-black covers.

Manufactured in collaboration with ASRock, NZXT’s N7 Z490 motherboard supports Intel’s 10th Gen Core processors and simplifies the build process with a streamlined layout and integrated rear I/O. It also comes with built-in digital RGB and fan controls, as well as newer wireless connectivity options such as Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.1.

Additional features include two M.2 connectors and multi-GPU support with AMD CrossFireX Technology. The N7 Z490 is available to purchase now at...

Continue reading...

I don't know if I'd call that beautiful. I've seen better looking boards. That one is kind of plain. I know that appeals to some people, but not me.

I've always liked the clean look of NZXT boards, but they have never reviewed well while also being overpriced.

I dont care much for this trend in looks.

The all white with Ikea succulents **** gets old pretty fast, like a Chinese Communist Party uniform it makes everything look the same.

@Dan_D want to review this one?

I dont care much for this trend in looks.

The all white with Ikea succulents **** gets old pretty fast, like a Chinese Communist Party uniform it makes everything look the same.

It seems that you can chose a black or white decking (or no decking at all) based on the pictures.

I'd still take my Vision G board over this one with similar colors. Don't like the white covering most of the board.

This actually makes it worse IMO.
I was trying to figure out what was bothering me about the design, and I'm pretty sure I've narrowed it down to the plate looking like it was poorly fit to the board, with the plate too high and the gaps between the exposed connectors and the plate too wide.

Become a Patron!
Back