The FPS Reviewcast – Episode 2

David_Schroth

Administrator
Staff member
Today we’ve published our second episode of The FPS Reviewcast. Our goal is for our editors to get together about once per week and talk about the reviews that we’ve finished along with the popular news that everyone has been reading from our site.

It’s currently available on our YouTube channel and Spotify (coming soon to iTunes and a few other Podcast platforms) Let us know your thoughts on the forums – we made some changes to hopefully improve audio and video quality from last week!

Topic Index

BIOSTAR B550MH Motherboard Review (1:07) FSP Hydro G Pro 1000W Power Supply Review (15:14) GeForce RTX 3080 FE Overclocking...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Yes, my audio is still not great. Will be getting the volume settings higher for next go around.

Dunno if this is just me, but when I click on the YT link directly here, it goes nowhere (same with Spotify). I was able to navigate to your podcast through the main page, however.

blank page.jpg

404.JPG

Dunno if this is just me, but when I click on the YT link directly here, it goes nowhere (same with Spotify). I was able to navigate to your podcast through the main page, however.

View attachment 553

View attachment 554

Looks like we found another bug in the Wordpress -> Xenforo plugin... it's not closing the quotes on some of the link parameters... Will publish bug report with them.

Ninja edit - already one open -https://github.com/Audentio/xlink-issues/issues/609

Ninja edit two - Fixed links manually in OP.

I find the audio is much improved.
Good showing for round 2.

Become a Patron!
Back