AMD Radeon RX 6700 Series GPUs Expected to Launch in March

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
amd-radeon-rx-6900-xt-front-background-1024x576.jpg
Image: AMD

AMD will reportedly launch its Radeon RX 6700 Series graphics cards at the end of March. The rumor comes from French hardware site Cowcotland, which notes two models based on the Navi 22 GPU: the Radeon RX 6700 and Radeon RX 6700 XT.

“[…] AMD will also soon be offering new graphics cards that will be based on RDNA2 NAVI 22 GPUs,” the site reported. “According to our sources the two new AMD graphics cards are scheduled for the end of the first quarter of this year, so end of March.”

The specifications for AMD’s Radeon RX 6700 and Radeon RX 6700 XT GPUs have not been confirmed, but Cowcotland goes on to suggest that the former will feature 40 Compute Units, 40 Ray Accelerators...

Continue reading...

I actually scored a 6800xt yesterday evening. It's a pain but I got lucky I think. From Newegg and it's already shipped so I'm a happy camper.

On another note where is their DLSS equivelent, and updated drivers to make RT better? I'd love to tinker with that once I have the card in hand.

Does Best Buy carry the Radeon's?

I know they had a big drop yesterday of various NV 3K series cards.

Does Best Buy carry the Radeon's?

I know they had a big drop yesterday of various NV 3K series cards.
Yes, technically. Don't know if I've ever seen them in stock, though, but supposedly they dropped around the same time as the NVIDIA cards.

Become a Patron!
Back