Razer Unveils Concept Gaming Chair with Wraparound OLED Panel

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
razer-project-brooklyn-oled-gaming-chair-1024x576.jpg
Image: Razer

Some of us still aren’t sold on the idea of a gaming chair, but what if it came with a beautiful, immersive display? Razer has done just that with its new Project Brooklyn concept, which combines a traditional gaming chair with an awesome, 60-inch wraparound OLED panel that can fold back at the touch of a button when it’s not in use. We have no idea whether Razer actually intends on selling one to consumers (is there even a working prototype?), but the idea seems pretty cool for both games and movie watching.

“Project Brooklyn is a cutting-edge gaming chair built with carbon fiber and RGB lighting, transforming easily into a fully immersive gaming station complete with panoramic visuals from a 60” rollout display, riveting tactile...

Continue reading...

lol, I unveiled a concept chair inside a sphere, mounted on 3 axis motor system simulating bumps/jumps/landing etc.
The sphere can rotate left/right, forward/back to simulate up to 1G sustained using gravity.
The inside of the sphere is the screen.

It wasnt unveiled to many people though, a few friends lol.
At the time there was no chance of building it so I didnt push the boat out.
Its a goer though if somebody has the space, cash and equipment. Oh and you can persuade mfrs + game witers to support its nuances :)
I prefer this.

Become a Patron!
Back