MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Ti SUPRIM X Already on Sale in Abu Dhabi for $3,500

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
msi-geforce-rtx-3080-suprim-x-gpu-box-1024x576.jpg
Image: MSI

NVIDIA fans in the Abu Dhabi area might be able to purchase one of MSI’s first GeForce RTX 3080 Ti graphics cards weeks ahead of launch if they’re lucky enough to step into the right retailer. This is according to photos shared on r/NVIDIA by a user named FaisalKhatib, which suggest that the GeForce RTX 3080 Ti SUPRIM X is already being sold at a shop in the capital of the United Arab Emirates. Unfortunately, prospective owners will have to pay dearly for the privilege of owning one early—the GPU is purportedly going for $3,500.

Image: FaisalKhatib

Retailers here are known to jump the gun for extra...

Continue reading...

$3500 :oops:

This is used Honda Civic price range. Just nuts.

$3500 :oops:

This is used Honda Civic price range. Just nuts.
If I could take my 2008 Civic EX, slap it inside of my wife's PC and game away on it, I would have done that ages ago! If only I could... ****ing Civic is a beast to this day with 285k Miles kicking and screaming to this day!

If I could take my 2008 Civic EX, slap it inside of my wife's PC and game away on it, I would have done that ages ago! If only I could... ****ing Civic is a beast to this day with 285k Miles kicking and screaming to this day!

Maybe not that direction, but you could put a gaming case mod inside the car and turn it into mobile gaming station!

is that not change they find in the couch over there?

Become a Patron!
Back