Battlefield V Is Free to Claim for Amazon Prime Subscribers

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
battlefield-v-art-female-soldier-1024x576.jpg
Image: DICE

As a follow-up to its Battlefield 1 promotion from July, Amazon is now offering free copies of DICE’s previous Battlefield title, Battlefield V, to any and all Prime members. Amazon Prime subscribers can claim a free copy of the popular FPS by visiting the retailer’s Prime Gaming site and clicking on the Battlefield V offer, which will be available until September 1. Note that this is for an Origin code, which means that it can only be redeemed via EA’s distribution platform. Amazon Prime members have until October 1, 2021 to redeem their codes.

Image: DICE

The Battlefield series goes back to its roots in a never-before-seen portrayal of World War 2. Take on physical...

Continue reading...

Meh, I'll pass.

Battlefield 1942 was a great game. Just about every game since in the series has been pretty bad. Call of Modern Battlefield nonsense. Super fast paced run and gun unrealistic crap full of children experimenting with profanity over the mic.

It has repeatedly been suggested to me that at least the campaigns are pretty OK, and they might be worth it for that, but that just doesn't seem to be the case, at least not with the last several releases.

Even at "free" it's not worth the download to me. And I have a gigabit connection with no cap.

BF2 was alright, and I loved the Bad Company games. But all since... they look good but I find no joy in them.

Last edited:
I got all of them free so far, with the exception of 2. I never caught it for free yet. Never played them either.

I'm a game hoarder.....

I got all of them free so far, with the exception of 2. I never caught it for free yet. Never played them either.

I'm a game hoarder.....

I think 2 is the only one I'm missing as well. Then again, I might have it on physical media that's buried in a box somewhere. I know 1942 and 2142 I have on physical media.

I liked BF2 and Battlefield Bad Company 2. I liked BF3's single player game for some reason but that's about it. I've really not liked anything but the visuals in all the other games. I had access to BFV on EA Play and fired it up once or twice and it wasn't for me.

Become a Patron!
Back