N64 Games Reportedly Coming to Nintendo Switch Online, Possibly as Part of a Premium, Higher-Priced Subscription Tier

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
nintendo-switch-the-legend-of-zelda-ocarina-of-time-n64-game-boxes-bg-1024x576.jpg
Image: Nate the Hate

It was reported earlier this month that Nintendo would be adding Game Boy and Game Boy Color titles to its subscription service, Nintendo Switch Online. New rumors suggest that another classic console could soon be added to the service.

According to Nate the Hate, who was the first to break the news on Game Boy and Game Boy Color titles being added to Nintendo Switch Online, Nintendo is also planning to add Nintendo 64 titles to the subscription service. Nate believes that N64 games could debut as part a new premium service tier that will cost more than the current memberships.

“Immediately after our video was published, several outlets came out to corroborate the information we had discussed, and Eurogamer went one step further having noted that additional platforms will also be added to Nintendo...

Continue reading...

Would be some bullsh1t if it was only available for a higher-priced tier of Nintendo Online.

Would be some bullsh1t if it was only available for a higher-priced tier of Nintendo Online.
I agree. I wasn't impressed with the switch and found myself playing older games on it over the newer games, so it wasn't worth it to me.

Become a Patron!
Back