Uncharted: Naughty Dog Shares First Trailer for Live-Action Movie Starring Tom Holland and Mark Wahlberg

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
uncharted-movie-holland-drake-wahlberg-sully-looking-down-1024x576.jpg
Image: Sony Picutres

Sony Pictures has premiered the first trailer for its live-action adaptation of Naughty Dog’s hit action-adventure franchise, Uncharted. The movie stars Tom Holland and Mark Wahlberg in the iconic roles of wise-cracking adventurer Nathan Drake and his older mentor, Sully, respectively. Critics have repeatedly pointed out that they don’t look anything like the characters they’re playing, but that might be excused by the fact that this is meant to be a prequel and origin story.

From Naughty Dog:

Today, we’re humbled and incredibly excited to show you the world premiere of the first official trailer for the much-anticipated Uncharted movie – starring Tom Holland, Mark Wahlberg, and Antonio Banderas. In a collaboration between Sony Pictures Entertainment, PlayStation Productions, and Naughty Dog, we captured the...

Continue reading...

Another one to add to the trash pile of garbage video-game-based movies. I was hoping this movie was just a fake rumor, but nope, they spent cash to develop this nonsense.

As someone who is not into uncharted this doesn't look like anything to me. Mark Wahlberg seems to be the man for garbage video game adaptations. I'll never forget how bad max payne was.

As someone who is not into uncharted this doesn't look like anything to me. Mark Wahlberg seems to be the man for garbage video game adaptations. I'll never forget how bad max payne was.

It kind of looks like the games other then Wahlbergs char seems to be a lot younger and as a result a lot less grey, but hey since when do movie actors need to look like their in game counterpart.

It's Indiana Jnoes without Indiana Jones basically.

Become a Patron!
Back