Star Wars Coming-of-Age Adventure Series in Development from Spider-Man Director Jon Watts

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Vanity Fair has published a new Star Wars feature that includes insight on some of the future projects that Disney and Lucasfilm are planning for their blockbuster space fantasy franchise.

Go to post

I have little hope at this point. After seeing Boba Fett, I'm fairly certain the Mandalorian was a fluke.

Give it to the right director and it will be done well. Favoro (sp) has been a golden child for Disney Marvel AND now Star Wars properties. I know you need to get other directors up to speed but that man has a very good touch that the audiences love.

Let him take the reigns on some of these projects and set the tone before handing off to another director. Not to have the other director change it but to have the other director work to understand and utilize his style.

The problem is they bring in people who ostinisbly LOVE the world in question. But then go about trying to put 'their' stamp on it because they love it so much they want to be indelibly bound to it.

I have little hope at this point. After seeing Boba Fett, I'm fairly certain the Mandalorian was a fluke.
Imagine when your 5 out of 10 show was a fluke. In past tense, with the firing of Gina Carano, and I doubt Bill Burr is coming back either.
And Pedro while he didn't contribute much to the show apart from his whining is probably more busy with the last of us now, meaning they can't move forward with the mandalorian, unless they make a deal with pedro and recast his ***.

Become a Patron!
Back