GIGABYTE Launches AORUS C500 GLASS Gaming Chassis

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
GIGABYTE has shared a new press release detailing its latest PC case aimed at gamers, the AORUS C500 GLASS Gaming Chassis.

Go to post

Wonder if this one will actually launch or will it be like their C700 case that very few were released so it seemed.

That image a the top of the page shows the path of LIGHT not AIR. AIR is important.. LIGHT is just the visible transmission of energy... in this case... INTO the case. No proper intake vents.. No proper ok maybe 1 exhaust vent. WTF is going on with this case?

Both outside the U.S. and not many if any were released here it seems. I don't think the case was received well here, and honestly was a bit over the top. I was only interested in it at the time for an all Aorus build.

Most of those big parts makers cases seem to be mediocre at best, I had been thinking in doing a full Asus or MSI or Aorus build b4 but if you research abit it seems not recommended. Probably why these cases are still in stock.

Most of those big parts makers cases seem to be mediocre at best, I had been thinking in doing a full Asus or MSI or Aorus build b4 but if you research abit it seems not recommended. Probably why these cases are still in stock.
The ASUS ones seem a bit better but I wouldn't use them. Honestly, if I were going to build a system that was "all ASUS" or whatever, I'd probably just opt for the Lian-Li PC O11-Dynamic or Dynamic XL. That's got an ROG logo on it. Good enough.

Wonder if this one will actually launch or will it be like their C700 case that very few were released so it seemed.
It cost about 10 times what a normal human is willing to pay for a case, it's $700 here. You could say nomen est omen, but it's a crime against the master race.

The ASUS ones seem a bit better but I wouldn't use them. Honestly, if I were going to build a system that was "all ASUS" or whatever, I'd probably just opt for the Lian-Li PC O11-Dynamic or Dynamic XL. That's got an ROG logo on it. Good enough.
Well I do have 2 O11 cases in use atm, the XL for my main pc and the PCMR version for my AMD sustem. I did find the regular one a bit small for all these hot components so I "upgraded" to the XL.

Now all I need to do is have my RGB crap play nice, It worked fine for a while but all the MSI stuff turns off shortly after booting, and a few recent updates made their software even worse, and I tought Asus' was bad.

Well I do have 2 O11 cases in use atm, the XL for my main pc and the PCMR version for my AMD sustem. I did find the regular one a bit small for all these hot components so I "upgraded" to the XL.

Now all I need to do is have my RGB crap play nice, It worked fine for a while but all the MSI stuff turns off shortly after booting, and a few recent updates made their software even worse, and I tought Asus' was bad.
The original 011 is a hot box IMO. The XL is definitely an improvement. The next PC I build is going to have less RGB as I'm tired of trying to sync everything and the motherboard manufacturers software is usually pretty bad as you said. I even tried that standalone RGB software that is supposed to sync everything and that failed on me after a few weeks or so when it wouldn't recognize my Lian Li AL120's all of a sudden.

Last edited:

I've built a lot of systems for other people in the standard case. I think its fine if you are just using an AIO. If you step up to custom water, then its not ideal to build in. The XL version is pretty good on that front though.

Become a Patron!
Back