Shawn Levy to Direct Ryan Reynolds in Deadpool 3

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Hated Free Guy and The Adam Project? Then you'll probably want to dial down your expectations for Wade Wilson's next live-action outing.

Go to post

Surely the director of Cheaper by the Dozen, the Pink Panther reboot, and the Night at the Museum movies will churn out the best Deadpool ever! /s :unsure:

If you think Ryan Rynolds won't have directorial influence on the project you're delusional as Deadpool with a knife in his dome.

Because of this post, I went and watched Free Guy last night.

It was definitely a Ryan Reynolds movie. Toned down a bit, but that was to be expected for the target audience. I don't think any director will reign him in too far. The worst part about the movie was Taika Waititi - who was just too over the top and exaggerated

Because of this post, I went and watched Free Guy last night.

It was definitely a Ryan Reynolds movie. Toned down a bit, but that was to be expected for the target audience. I don't think any director will reign him in too far. The worst part about the movie was Taika Waititi - who was just too over the top and exaggerated
Watched Adam Project with the wife over the weekend. It was entertaining.

We tried to watch Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard this weekend.... but the audio was so out of sync on HoboMax it was unwatchable.

I didn't have an issue when I watched it. Curious.

Last edited:
The worst part about the movie was Taika Waititi
I agree. I'm a big fan on him but his part didn't seem quite right or natural fitting. Other than that, yeah it was the usual stuff, but we liked it.

Watched Adam Project with the wife over the weekend. It was entertaining.

We did as well and thought the same. Nothing overly special but did have a few moments that were deeper than expected. I thought the kid did well.

Become a Patron!
Back