Hisense Launches 65-Inch 4K TV with AMD FreeSync Premium Support

Huh... you know my wife is bugging me to get rid of two monitors and go with one bigger monitor/TV...
65" is really big to sit right in front of. You'll want to get some distance. I have a 43" and it is almost too much... but I do love it.

65" is really big to sit right in front of. You'll want to get some distance. I have a 43" and it is almost too much... but I do love it.
f87b0466021856d977b00c03dba600e9.jpg

I'd always choose two small monitors than one big one, no matter the resolution.

Jesus only 790 dollars. How is that possible?

Jesus only 790 dollars. How is that possible?
Hisense has a way of selectively designing its various tiers for the lowest price possible. We got a 75" 4K (60Hz) Dolby Vision Android TV about 2 years ago on sale for $500 on a BF deal at BB. It's only about 400 nits but we love it. We got a Vizio 5.1.2 Atmos soundbar system at the same time for $400 and had it all delivered for free. Coming in at $1K was a pretty awesome way to set up a theater in our bedroom.

I had a leg injury right before the holidays this year and was laid up in bed for a couple of weeks and I'd even used it with my laptop to play games in 1080p but with HDR and 12-bit color depth and Atmos(for the games that support it).

Huh... you know my wife is bugging me to get rid of two monitors and go with one bigger monitor/TV...
We upsized our living room TV to a 65" , the LG C9, about 4 years ago and love it. Before that we had a 55" and the couches are about 12 feet back so that was way too small. Even then there are times it's almost too small. If we could've afforded it I would've gone with 75" and got rid of the projector but that was another $2K+ at the time. In the end it's all about distance. If you're around 6-8 feet back then 65" is pretty sweet.

Become a Patron!
Back