HBO Max Glitch Reveals Streaming Date for The Batman

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Are you an HBO Max subscriber who still hasn't seen The Batman yet? You may want to consider just waiting it out.

Go to post

Yep I'm waiting. See if the movie is GOOD releasing it simultaneously will not hurt it. Batman I don't trust to actually be good enough to spend a c note to see it in the theater. I would rather wait because I expect nostalgia is driving a large portion of ticket sales.

Guess I will hold out on cancelling hobomax until after this. 3 hours long, no way I am doing that in a theater.

I don't really go to the theater anymore, so I'll be looking forward to this hitting HBO Max.

I have a feeling that they (HBO Max) are banking on such strategies and are planning releases accordingly.
I know they are making a lot more off of me at $10/mo or whatever the deal I got was than they would my movie theater ticket purchases.

That, and they don't have to share that $10/mo with the theater.

I know they don't see it that way though. Maybe I'm the exception and a lot of people who would have gone to the movies aren't. But I don't go, and these things I just wouldn't watch until they came around on HBO or Netflix anyway.

Become a Patron!
Back