MSI Introduces New White Gaming Products

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Tired of seeing dust all over your system? MSI has introduced white versions of some of its most popular products for those of you who are considering switching over to hardware with a lighter color.

Go to post

On the other hand, when it comes to cars, I don't like white because of how easy it is to see dust and dirt and pollen and other sh1t on them. I like having black rims just cuz you don't see all the f*cking brake dust.

I've always wanted to do a white build just to do something different but never got that far. The main things that stopped me are the Cheetos incidents(although for me it'd be BBQ chips, pizza sauce, coffee, or beer) plus how easy it would be to see marks or other stains. The closest I got was a white Microsoft laptop mouse and Logitech keyboard, lol.

On the other hand, when it comes to cars, I don't like white because of how easy it is to see dust and dirt and pollen and other sh1t on them. I like having black rims just cuz you don't see all the f*cking brake dust.
I agree with you but where I live we get 90-100 degree days for about 6 months of the year between May-Oct, and sometimes 80s going into November. I've been wanting a white car for years(we get what we can afford so have never focused on color) and ours have usually been dark green or some shade of red. A/C is nice but it sure sucks having to crank it for 15-20 minutes all the time and if making multiple short trips it never really helps that much.

I enjoy the occasional white build (my office PC is a white case and fans), but don't think I'd do a white car either. I get a lot of people here in NW PA that come into the dealership and say they don't like white cars due to the snow we get, which of course makes it hard to see.

I had a white car for a while - it didn’t do too badly in dirt — not as good as the ubiquitous grey but way better than black at any rate. And in mid-CA it was a lifesaver in the constant sun - it really made a difference in indoor temps.

Well, take that open air ITX case review on the front page today. That thing is a prime cheeto dust and sneeze candidate.
Only for violent sneezers :D

Honestly it will likely live on a shelf. For the purposes of keeping the ITX test parts healthy (including the OS), it really only needs power - WiFi works well enough for RDP.

Become a Patron!
Back