EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 ULTRA GAMING Review

David_Schroth

Administrator
Staff member
Introduction On our test bench, today is the EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 ULTRA GAMING (12G-P5-3967-KL) video card. Among the seven RTX 3080 Ti cards that EVGA offers, the FTW3 ULTRA GAMING sports the fastest factory overclock that EVGA currently offers on the RTX 3080 Ti GPU. It is equipped with EVGA’s iCX3 cooling […]

Go to post

Great review! I have this card in my main PC, and it's been great so far. I actually downgraded from my Aorus Master 3090 to this card and seen zero performance differences. To compare your findings on the temperatures my card never goes over 70C while gaming, so it may be the card you tested with possibly. That is my only real complaint with this card is that it runs hotter than the Aorus 3090 I had, but not enough for me to regret my purchase.

Great review! I have this card in my main PC, and it's been great so far. I actually downgraded from my Aorus Master 3090 to this card and seen zero performance differences. To compare your findings on the temperatures my card never goes over 70C while gaming, so it may be the card you tested with possibly. That is my only real complaint with this card is that it runs hotter than the Aorus 3090 I had, but not enough for me to regret my purchase.
I've got the 3090 version of one of these in my 4930K rig. The fans handle it but they do seem to ramp up to max more than other 3090s I've used. Still a great card though, just seems to work a little harder to keep the same temps.

I've got the 3090 version of one of these in my 4930K rig. The fans handle it but they do seem to ramp up to max more than other 3090s I've used. Still a great card though, just seems to work a little harder to keep the same temps.
I agree that the fans do ramp up quite a bit.

Become a Patron!
Back