NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series Graphics Cards Now Widely Available, according to New “Restocked & Reloaded” Marketing Campaign

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Still can't find that GeForce RTX 30 Series graphics card you've been lusting over? The only person that you can really blame is yourself, it seems, as NVIDIA has launched a new marketing campaign dubbed "Restocked & Reloaded" that suggests its entire range of Ampere-based GPUs should be readily available to acquire from the usual retailers.

Go to post

Just a quick check shows that is true, with the caveat that Grimalkin brings up - prices are still well north of what MSRPs were announced at. But are trending in the right direction, and consistent availability is the first key thing that has to happen for that to continue.

So if you are looking for a card - you're in luck. But if you are looking for a good deal, keep waiting a bit longer

1649992945742.png

Don't forget some of those higher-than-MSRP numbers are inflated due to the increased import taxes. I'm not sure how much the tax hike was, but I do remember being a hefty chunk of change.

Well, technically, that's still around 5-6 months out but, yeah.

Anywho, anyone thinks the next-gen flagship tiers are going to be more affordable than this is smoking something that's still illegal in all 50 states.
nvidia learned a lesson from this. Not the one we would like though. They learned that people are willing to pay top dollar for even mid range cards, scalpers made tons of money and nvidia wants a piece of the pie.

nvidia learned a lesson from this. Not the one we would like though. They learned that people are willing to pay top dollar for even mid range cards, scalpers made tons of money and nvidia wants a piece of the pie.
Well I'd say they learned that with Turing, but yeah, pandemic just reinforced that it would apply to a level even beyond that.

Become a Patron!
Back