Netflix Releases First Teaser Trailer for Resident Evil TV Series

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Netflix has shared the first footage of its new streaming series based on Capcom's flagship survival horror franchise, Resident Evil.

Go to post

Ugh. Unless people start raving about how good this is I'm going to ignore it.

I love Lance Reddick, but the trailer suggests this will be about some lesbian couple engaged in grotesque self serving violence. In a world that looks nothing like Resident Evil.

I thought normies would eat this up, but the trailer is ratioed so hard it warms the heart.

Last edited:
The sad part is that RE movies/series now have a consistent throw-it-at-the-wall approach and see what sticks, and even then when the next project rolls out they seem to ignore things from the one(s) before. Thanks to Netflix, Amazon, and HBO Max, I've been able to catch up on at least taking a glimpse of it all over that last year or so and it really is all over the map. However, it's pretty rare I finish watching any of them. I still enjoy most of the newer games though. Village and Biohazard were fun and I really liked RE2 remastered. RE3 remastered, as many others have said, wasn't bad but was more like DLC for RE2.

I will probably watch it, looks more interesting to me then most recently released stuff.

Become a Patron!
Back