Marvel Studios Releases First Trailer for She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Marvel Studios has released a first look at its next superhero streaming series for Disney+, She-Hulk: Attorney at Law.

Go to post

Seems like a show made for mid 30s single women, so basically for CW.

Written by people who hate superheroes and probably man in general.

The CG being awful is the least of this project's problems.
Agreed. It's pretty "anti-man" which is ridiculous given that's who comic book shows tend to appeal to. It doesn't matter if the intended target audience may be an entirely different demographic.

I wasn't impressed by it either. The CGI Hulk was the same, but She Hulk was awful.

Not impressed but I'm not hating it either, yet. I'm a fan of the character. John Byrne (amazing writer/artist) did some fun things with it in Fantastic Four during the early to mid-80s and then he was able to get her into her own title by the late 80s early 90s. It's been so long that I forget. This doesn't look like it's using much of any of that material, other than some looks, which is a shame because it was fun stuff.

Here's one of his covers.
1652918598259.png

and another

1652918678624.png

I became a fan of the character in the original Secret Wars back in the mid 80's myself. I'm hoping this is worth watching.

I almost left MCU completely after Endgame, but my brother told me to check out the shows first. I enjoyed Falcon and WS, WandaVision, and Hawkeye (Loki was meh for me). I dunno about She-Hulk though. I'm hoping it doesn't suck, but this trailer doesn't give a good first impression.

maybe in their wokeness they'll have her be gay and she turns in to some juiced up green tranny that goes around shaming men and grooming children.
Woooow.... your perception of what gay women do is astounding....

Become a Patron!
Back