MSI Unveils the MEG 342C, a 34-Inch Gaming Monitor with Curved QD-OLED Panel and 175 Hz Refresh Rate

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
MSI has decided to follow in the footsteps of Dell and Alienware's AW3423DW with its own 34-inch curved QD-OLED gaming monitor called the MEG 342C QD-OLED.

Go to post

I mean... Unless the MEG is hundreds less than Dell, etc., why pick this over the Alienware and its excellent warranty? 🤔

I mean... Unless the MEG is hundreds less than Dell, etc., why pick this over the Alienware and its excellent warranty? 🤔
I agree, but this may have more availability. The Dell was months out for delivery on their site last time I checked.

Any word or info when these will be available? HDMI 2.1 would be a plus also if it comes with it, not limited by the GSync module like the Alienware.

Any word or info when these will be available? HDMI 2.1 would be a plus also if it comes with it, not limited by the GSync module like the Alienware.
Not really sure but my guess could be by the end of July or the beginning of August. It seems like there are a number of things (can't remember off the top of my head atm) that should launch then.

want to see some good reviews of this. I'm considering a UW monitor.

Become a Patron!
Back