Joker 2 Will Be a Musical, Lady Gaga in Talks to Play Harley Quinn

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
The sequel to 2019's hugely successful Joker film will be a musical, according to an exclusive report from The Hollywood Reporter.

Go to post

I honestly hope this is true. That would be so different and interesting that I might need to watch it!

Ugh... Margot Robbie was awesome as HQ, and I'm not a Gaga fan.
It would be confusing to see HQ play second fiddle to anyone especially with Margot Robbie playing her. I agree she is awesome... and the new joker is lame in comparison.

Hollywood Exec's - "We make so much money we're completely out of touch with what audiences want."

Exec's Assistant's - "Brilliant! Make a movie about that!"

😠

I'm mixed on this every which way. I agree with @Brian_B that Robie rocks as HR. You could tell she watched the Bruce Timm material and didn't try to reinvent it. Meanwhile I'm a little curious about Gaga. However, a musical, well, not really into it but I did like Todd Sweeney.

TBH never completely watched the 1st one though. I just skimmed through it one day to check out what all the hype was about. I didn't hate it but it did remind me of Michael Douglas in Falling Down. Ultimately I'd think I still want to see Hammil do it in person. I saw a clip of him in an interview and he talked about how he used to rehearse lines while driving on the LA freeway, stuck in traffic, but he actually performed it a bit during the interview. Face mannerisms and all. Scared the crap of me because it was so good. Even when he's just messing around it was so awesome.

Become a Patron!
Back