Cameron Monaghan Rumored to Star in Live-Action Cal Kestis Series for Disney Plus

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Cameron Monaghan will not only be reprising his role as Jedi Cal Kestis in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, but also in a new live-action series that will be coming exclusively to Disney's streaming service, according to new rumors shared by Kristian Harloff.

Go to post

I know 0 names from this article off the top of my head.
That's what I thought when I read the story title to this yesterday. I only just now took a moment to read the article and was like, oh the character from that game I still haven't gotten around to playing even though I got it free last year. At this point, it does take some effort for me to commit to watching SW, and even though I do have some enjoyable moments I still have a lot of memories of wasted time and money from the early 2000s with all the games I bought only to play for maybe an hour or two and then got bored with.

There were a few standouts (Bounty Hunter, Rogue Squadron, Demolition, original SW Battleground games) but also what seemed like an endless amount of titles that numbed me from even trying again. By the time the Jedi/Sith games came out, I was pretty much already done with them even though I had a lot of friends praising them. I can say the same with most D&D and LOTR games as well. The one game I got excited about was Star Wars 1313 and it got canceled while in development.

Become a Patron!
Back