EVGA Announces PowerLink 41s for EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti Graphics Cards

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
EVGA has shared a press release detailing the PowerLink 41s, a new piece of hardware that seamlessly connects to the 16-pin power connector on EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti FTW3 graphics cards and allows owners to branch out with 4x 8-pin cables, enabling what the company has described as better cable management and case airflow.

Go to post

I bit and ordered one. Just mainly for my curiosity more than anything. The cable they give you with the 3090 Ti is kind of cumbersome to hide so thankfully I have a dark case with no lighting under the card to see these cables. This indeed may help with better cable management.

Last edited:
I bit and ordered one. Just mainly for my curiosity than anything. The cable they give you with the 3090 Ti is kind of cumbersome to hide so thankfully I have a dark case with no lighting under the card to see these cables. This indeed may help with better cable management.
I was flip/flopping on it. I'm not so concerned with cable management since the bulk of mine is hidden behind a drive shroud but I was curious if it allowed more power delivery and in turn more overclock. I read a bunch of comments on the EVGA thread for it and also asked the guys what they thought and most believe there's a possibility of it cleaning up the power a little but mainly cable management would be its biggest potential.

I look forward to hearing how it goes for you! I think at this point I'm just going to wait until I get PSU with a 16-pin connector rather that getting one for my needs.

Become a Patron!
Back