EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti K|NGP|N HYBRID GAMING Goes on Sale for $2,500, includes SuperNOVA 1600 P2 Power Supply

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
EVGA has begun selling the GeForce RTX 3090 Ti K|NGP|N HYBRID GAMING, a specialized version of NVIDIA's flagship graphics card that is coupled with an Asetek 360 closed loop water cooling radiator with EVGA ARGB fans and costs $2,499.99.

Go to post

I can see many making fun of this without understanding exactly what you're getting for that price.

1. A GPU that will likely, competently compete with the next-gen with hybrid liquid cooling.
2. A PSU that is more than capable of many things for years to come

The downside is that you have as much chance of getting one of these from EVGA as you do winning the lottery. The Kingpin stuff is usually reserved for a select few and the rest of us would have to resort to fleabay to get one.

I like how they insinuate that the PSU is just thrown in there as a free bonus.

It isn't a bad combo, if you were looking for that class of a GPU

Following the link, and then the "where to buy" link ... I checked both NewEgg and Amazon (US) and the product was not available at either location.

Guaranteed minimum performance, so long as you don't suffocate the AIO (and we know some will...).

But AIOs aren't expensive, and EVGA is basically giving away power supplies these days.

Guaranteed minimum performance, so long as you don't suffocate the AIO (and we know some will...).

But AIOs aren't expensive, and EVGA is basically giving away power supplies these days.
Not according to the 300+ I payed for my EVGA 1300 watt.

Not according to the 300+ I payed for my EVGA 1300 watt.
You should see their sales - I'd have already picked up a 1600W unit if I wasn't determined to wait until the units with the new 600W 16-pin connector arrive to support future GPUs.

Following the link, and then the "where to buy" link ... I checked both NewEgg and Amazon (US) and the product was not available at either location.
The Kingpin stuff is usually only available through an approval process from EVGA for their Elite class members. They have this thing where you join and get the basic level but have to do social media posts and other things to become Elite and that gives you access to the Kingpin products.

The Kingpin stuff is usually only available through an approval process from EVGA for their Elite class members. They have this thing where you join and get the basic level but have to do social media posts and other things to become Elite and that gives you access to the Kingpin products.

Nothing wrong with that really, IMO.

If you want plug and play, you get a FTW3 - The Kingpin releases are special. Like, "I wonder how the RTX 3090 Ti performs with 700W of power" special :D

I can see many making fun of this without understanding exactly what you're getting for that price.

1. A GPU that will likely, competently compete with the next-gen with hybrid liquid cooling.
2. A PSU that is more than capable of many things for years to come

The downside is that you have as much chance of getting one of these from EVGA as you do winning the lottery. The Kingpin stuff is usually reserved for a select few and the rest of us would have to resort to fleabay to get one.

A lot of people in the queue are passing on them due to the high price, forcing the bundle, and releasing a few months before 40 series so they might end up in the store despite being really limited quantity. Personally, I had a lot of EVGA bucks that were going to go away by September and I don't mind the PSU as I was planning on getting a high capacity PSU with 2+ 16 pins anyways but I guess I'll just have to stick with cablemod 3x 8 pin to 12 pin cables for longer than an I expected. Oh well, still looking forward to 6 or so blissful months benchmarking before 4090 Kingpins land.

Become a Patron!
Back