be quiet! Announces Big Giveaway and New Product Line To Celebrate Its 20th Anniversary

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
To celebrate its 20th anniversary, be quiet! has announced a new product line and a giveaway contest with a wide range of prizes. The new FX ARGB lineup includes the Pure Base...

Go to post

You know you're old when a company that launched when you were already into building PCs celebrates its anniversary.

Also be quiet is German if I'm not mistaken, so for once this giveaway might be open to us European peasants as well.

You know you're old when a company that launched when you were already into building PCs celebrates its anniversary.

Also be quiet is German if I'm not mistaken, so for once this giveaway might be open to us European peasants as well.
Guilty...

Me too. It was around 20 years ago that I started to get back into PC gaming and building. I had so many people giving me their scraps that I was able to put together various rigs before finally committing to it again.

I'm old. I never heard of Be Quiet when I was into PC's and then building my own.

Entered (for what it's worth), maybe i win some fans, could use something quieter then these lian-li ones I have atm.

Credit where credit is due they are gi ingredients away quite a few top of the line computers as part of this competition. Many times we see this the computers are kinda meh... these appear to be top spec systems or close to top spec

Become a Patron!
Back