LG Partners with Google to Offer Three Free Months of Stadia Pro for Select LG Smart TVs

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Owners of select LG Smart TVs can now trial one of the world's leading cloud gaming services for an extended period of time at no cost.

Go to post

Odds Stadia gets canceled outright by Google prior to completion of 3 month trial?
There's really not a day that goes by that I don't expect to come across an announcement for that. I honestly have nothing against it but it seems like NV/MS/Sony have conquered this sector.

There's really not a day that goes by that I don't expect to come across an announcement for that. I honestly have nothing against it but it seems like NV/MS/Sony have conquered this sector.

Sad because of google I mean Alphabet just took a freaking look at why GOOGLE was successful they could do this.

1. No bullshit on the front page. You get a search box with an I feel Lucky box.
a. Just simplify the interface. "Games I have, Games I want, and games recommended. Give short links with hover for context descriptions. Click to play.
2. FAST results.
a. Load the game quickly and get to gaming. Simplify everything else. Sense a controller or ask for KB+M that's it. Sound is default device.. Resolution is virtual so scalable to window, done and done.

By making things MORE complicated they have moved away from what made google successful in the first place to end users. Everything else is metadata.

Become a Patron!
Back