Disney+ Day 2022 Movies, Shows, and Specials Announced

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
Disney+ Day 2022 is here and the streaming service has announced all the new content that is debuting today. Disney+ Day originally was first held in November 2021 to honor the first anniversary...

Go to post

Some interesting titles there. Don't know how I feel about a new Pinocchio.

We're planning on watching it on Friday with my wife's mother. I'll let you know how it goes. Disney live-action/CGI is always a mixed bag. I surprisingly liked Aladdin but not so much on anything else.

We're planning on watching it on Friday with my wife's mother. I'll let you know how it goes. Disney live-action/CGI is always a mixed bag. I surprisingly liked Aladdin but not so much on anything else.
I'm such a huge fan of the first Aladdin mostly due to Robbin Williams I just couldn't swallow Will Smith in it. I made it maybe a 1/2 hour and had to bail.

I hear ya. I can't even begin to explain how much of a fan of him that I am, but still too depressed to go back and watch anything yet (although I did catch some Mork reruns about a month or two ago). I'm fairly certain that I've watched almost everything he was ever in except for one or two projects right before the end, but I did watch his last stand-up special which was incredible as always.

Just to add that Aladdin was one of the few things I could watch without the original actor in a part and separate from it. That's usually something I have a hard time with. I not sure why I could with it since I'm not a gigantic WS fan.

I've mostly liked disney live-action remakes, except for Mulan, which I don't really think is that bad.

Not really impressed with the roster, though.

It wasn't horrible but pretty much what one would expect from modern Disney. Parts were spot on true to the original while somewhat mixed with a number of modern elements. 7 out of 10 I guess for me. The wife really wasn't happy with the ending. My favorite parts were all the easter egg-type things with the clocks in the beginning scenes. Remembering was cute is typical Disney fashion. We both laughed our butts off with Thor.

Become a Patron!
Back