GIGABYTE Reveals Monstrous Size of AORUS GeForce RTX 4090 MASTER 24G Graphics Card

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
GIGABYTE has revealed the physical dimensions for the AORUS GeForce RTX 4090 MASTER 24G, and they can confirm that the flagship graphics card will be quite the monstrosity.

Go to post

It might be huge, but.....those watts. Makes you wonder if this card will actually run fine and the others won't in a cramped case.

I had a 3090 Aorus master and thought that card was built like a brick. This thing looks like a cement block.

This is utterly ridiculous, nvidia acts like 4xxx is some sort of revolutionary step, when in reality it's just using brute force to get the extra performance. And they are lying again about the actual numbers, because they use RT performance again, when they say it's twice as fast as a 3090Ti.

Not to mention the misleading naming of the 4080 12GB, which has a lesser core than the 4080 16GB. I hope they get a good class action for that.

This is utterly ridiculous, nvidia acts like 4xxx is some sort of revolutionary step, when in reality it's just using brute force to get the extra performance. And they are lying again about the actual numbers, because they use RT performance again, when they say it's twice as fast as a 3090Ti.

Not to mention the misleading naming of the 4080 12GB, which has a lesser core than the 4080 16GB. I hope they get a good class action for that.

4090 has the same official TDP as the 3090Ti though.

I don't recall any 3090Ti's with huge heatsinks like this though.

Hopefully the FPSr guys have been hitting the gym to prep themselves to benchmark(press?) these monster GPUs.

Seems like it's falling into the same trap as pick-up trucks. Bigger body, more doors, bigger lifts, wider tires -- but actually does less work than the generation before it did.

Become a Patron!
Back