The Crow (2024) Official Trailer Shows Bill Skarsgård in Brandon Lee’s Iconic Role

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Lionsgate has released the first trailer for The Crow, a modern remake of the 1994 superhero movie from Alex Proyas that marked Brandon Lee's final film appearance due to a tragic accident where the actor, just 28 at the time, was fatally wounded by a prop gun during filming.

See full article...

It doesn't look bad but the original had something special that I don't think any remake could capture. I was also hoping they'd bring back some of the 90s soundtrack.

It doesn't look bad but the original had something special that I don't think any remake could capture. I was also hoping they'd bring back some of the 90s soundtrack.

Well, Brandon Lee died, probably that's why it became so popular. Trailer looks ok, lets see how Bill Skarsgård does.
I'm pretty sure they'll bring back the original souldtrack, or at least part of it.

Not the worst trailer that I've seen. I was highly skeptical about this but it might work out. I met James O'Barr at a comic con a few years back. Really nice guy who was happy to take the time to talk to fans.

Become a Patron!
Back