Dragon’s Dogma 2 Players Plan Mass Genocide of NPCs to Increase FPS and Performance

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Dragon's Dogma 2, Capcom's latest fantasy RPG, will be unlocking later today for many regions, and one thing that players might find themselves doing in the game's lands of Vermund and Battahl is killing as many NPCs as possible, according to various discussions online that include one on the r/DragonsDogma subreddit where prospective players are calling for a list of "junk NPCs we are free to murder."

See full article...

Not my kind of game, but I find that rich and well performing NPC's generally create a much better and more immersive game. Killing them off for performance feels like it would cheapen the experience.

If I were interested in this game, and found my CPU couldn't keep up, I'd probably just wait and play it later.

Not my kind of game, but I find that rich and well performing NPC's generally create a much better and more immersive game. Killing them off for performance feels like it would cheapen the experience.

If I were interested in this game, and found my CPU couldn't keep up, I'd probably just wait and play it later.
The game is simply unoptimized trash, no cpu can keep up, not even the fastest newest gaming CPUs.

Become a Patron!
Back