Star Trek: Discovery Season 5 Premiere Is Free to Watch on YouTube US

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
"Red Directive," the first episode of Star Trek: Discovery Season 5, is available to watch for free on YouTube in the US for a limited time, Paramount has announced.

See full article...

I mean, I can say a lot about Disco, but I'm still going to watch Season 5 anyway, I've seen each season, so why not I guess. I'm trying to decide if I should watch it each week, or just wait till the end, then binge it.

If they add it to netflix I'll watch if not, no biggie, not that into star trek anyways.

I'll at least start it. I've watched since the start, occasionally took breaks and then came back after a season finished just to binge whatever was left. I ended up doing the same with Prodigy but was even more surprised when I thought it got better at the end.

This show is at the bottom of my lists for ST stuff but there are a few things I like about it. It does at times, however, feel like some sort of self torture. I recently was trying to re-watch when they introduced Pike and his crew and need to get back to those episodes. Beyond that though there's not much I want to re-watch with this show but I am interested to see how they end it.

These days there's enough drama and stress in the world that we're very selective about how much more we're willing to watch in a show/movie and that being said, we didn't make it past the recap last night before turning off. I'm sure we'll get back to it later, but not right now.

Become a Patron!
Back