“Fallout: London”: DLC-Sized Mod for Fallout 4 with New Quests, Original Voice Acting, and More Launches on July 24 for Steam and GOG

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Fallout: London, a DLC-sized mod for Fallout 4 that will allow players to visit the previously unexplored post-apocalyptic environment of London, adding unique quests, voice-acted characters, original music, and more to the 2015 action RPG from Bethesda Game Studios, will be released on Wednesday, July 24, Team FOLON has announced.

See full article...

Man, I thought this thing came out like a year or two ago. Anywho, cool stuff.
I know. .

I feel like I just played it.

And then I remembered that I have moved twice and bought a house since then...

All that said, I could get into this if it is not too expensive (or too short)

It's a free community mod for Fallout 4.

Yup. I just "bought" mine from GoG. Went through the whole checkout process and everything. Didn't cost a single cent other than for the electricity to download the file.

Yup. I just "bought" mine from GoG. Went through the whole checkout process and everything. Didn't cost a single cent other than for the electricity to download the file.
Seems like they are mainly pushing the GOG version, which is a much easier install process. For the Steam version of the mod you have to jump through hoops.

I'm considering buying fallout 4 on gog just so the mod installs easily. Lol
For games I've liked, I've double-dipped with Steam and GOG (Fallout games, Elder scrolls games, etc). I then download the game files and back it up so that I do not lose that game file. BTW Fallout 3 installs better from GOG than from Steam (and Fallout 4). I love Steam, but I have found GOG to be easier to use in many cases.

Big issue with this mod - Fallout 4 has recently had an update that makes it playable on modern systems, but this update is not compatible with Fallout London.

Stopped me in my tracks when I went to install it.

Big issue with this mod - Fallout 4 has recently had an update that makes it playable on modern systems, but this update is not compatible with Fallout London.

Stopped me in my tracks when I went to install it.
strange because they delayed the release of the mod so they could fix it to work with the patch.

strange because they delayed the release of the mod so they could fix it to work with the patch.
I might've stumbled across old notes while trying to figure out how to install it, if that's the case!

Nope, it's the broken version of the game. Zero support for ultrawides and runs like arse.

Perhaps they'll update it sometime soon to work with the current version of Fallout 4.

"Currently it is a requirement that if you own the game on Steam, for you to downgrade Fallout 4 to the pre next gen (Fallout 4 1.10.163.0) release of the game. Instructions on downgrading your game are included in the downgrader tool." They also list the instructions on that page.

Become a Patron!
Back