Bioware Announces New Milestone for Dragon Age: Dreadwolf, Fantasy RPG Now Fully Playable from Start to Finish

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Bioware has announced that it has completed its Alpha milestone for Dragon Age: Dreadwolf, offering assurance to fans of its fantasy RPG series that the fourth mainline installment is moving closer and closer to completion.

See full article...

Awesome. So August 2023, eh? I could use a new AAA fantasy RPG to tide me over until the next Witcher game comes out.

Ssssh. Don't let Star Citizen hear that, their fans go ballistic when you point out that alpha means feature ready.
That 'project' is one of the most notable RDFs of our age.

Awesome. So August 2023, eh? I could use a new AAA fantasy RPG to tide me over until the next Witcher game comes out.
Same; I enjoyed each in their time, and Inquisition (the third one) while not perfect, actually had some pretty stellar gameplay. I recall booting it up after having set it down for a few years just to do a graphics test after a GPU upgrade and... winding up playing it through again 😅

Same; I enjoyed each in their time, and Inquisition (the third one) while not perfect, actually had some pretty stellar gameplay. I recall booting it up after having set it down for a few years just to do a graphics test after a GPU upgrade and... winding up playing it through again 😅
I hope you had the GOTY edition, or at least the Trespasser DLC. Trespasser is mandatory! :)

Probably whaled the 'ultimate' whatever from the get-go, those games come around so rarely that I don't worry about it

and Inquisition (the third one) while not perfect, actually had some pretty stellar gameplay.
I remember playing it through EA Access before I cut it off and really enjoyed it too. I liked the graphics and overall story but the campaign seemed really short to me. One of these days I'll pick it up and play again. I also remember that it was also one of the games that were really picky with my OC settings on my Strix 2080 Ti. Everything else I was playing at the time was hunky-dory with it but Inquisition was testy to be sure.

I remember playing it through EA Access before I cut it off and really enjoyed it too. I liked the graphics and overall story but the campaign seemed really short to me. One of these days I'll pick it up and play again. I also remember that it was also one of the games that were really picky with my OC settings on my Strix 2080 Ti. Everything else I was playing at the time was hunky-dory with it but Inquisition was testy to be sure.
I can remember spending like 40 hours in the first map area, then another 10 in the entire rest of the game. It had ... poor pacing.

I can remember spending like 40 hours in the first map area, then another 10 in the entire rest of the game. It had ... poor pacing.
That's kind of what I remember as well. I felt like that when the end came that I'd missed something and was kind of confused. Ever since I've occasionally googled game chapters/progress just to make sure I don't miss out on something for games that are more linear like that.

Become a Patron!
Back