be quiet! Announces Zero Wings AI, an AI-Controlled Bladeless Fan

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
It may only be March 30, but for whatever reason, be quiet! decided to celebrate April Fool's Day early this year. The German manufacturer for premium PC components published a video today about Zero Wings AI, a bladeless fan powered by FANOS, a proprietary AI, but it, unfortunately, appears to be completely imaginary as far as anyone can tell, having been given a release date of April 1, 2023, by the company. On a more serious note, be quiet! does have a new, actual product to advertise in the form of the Light Wings White, a new color option for its award-winning ARGB fan series. These will be available beginning April 11 in 120 and 140 mm sizes, with prices starting at $79.90.

See full article...

"bladeless"

Then the specs talka bout a 7 blade and a 9 blade version.

I was gonna say I'll spend 100+ for a good oscillating fan for my bedroom. (Have one called the hurricane... my wife and I love it.) My most recent one was 120 I think.

As Zarathustra said, the $80 is for a 3-pack, but that's still a ripoff. They look like cheap run-of-the-mill rifle-bearing fans whose primary selling point is the lighting.

Become a Patron!
Back