The Antec Performance 1 FT Is an E-ATX PC Chassis with Temperature Display and Support for Graphics Cards Up to 400mm in Length

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
The Antec Performance 1 FT is a new PC chassis with many features to make PC building easy while offering a wide range of options for $159.99 on Amazon. The Antec Performance 1 FT is designed for optimal airflow and comes with 4x pre-installed PWM fans (3x 140mm and 1x 120mm) that are all 30mm thick for improved airflow, a magnetic top, and front dust filters, and a temperature display that monitors both the CPU and GPU. It supports up to ten fans, or up to 2x 360mm radiators (front/top) along with a 120mm radiator (rear). A single 420 mm radiator can otherwise be installed in the front of the case. A tool-free design allows removal of nearly every part of the case. There are two removable glass side panels, and the case utilizes metal mesh on all other sides for maximum airflow.

See full article...

I used to be a big Antec fan back in the day when their cases and PSU's were top tier. My last Antec case was the DF-85 full tower case which at the time was large, but small now when it's compared to my Corsair 7000X. This new case would be on my list if I were looking for another black full tower.

Become a Patron!
Back