ASUS Announces ROG Strix LC GeForce RTX 4090 and TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 Graphics Cards, including OC Editions

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
ASUS has announced that it will releasing two new GeForce RTX 4090 graphics cards called the ROG Strix LC GeForce RTX 4090 and TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 OG. The ROG Strix LC GeForce RTX 4090 is a new flagship Ada Lovelace graphics card from ASUS that features liquid cooling, helping make it a "gaming monster," while the TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 OG is an air-cooled card that features Axial-tech fans and a plainer aesthetic. Both of these graphics cards are available in an OC version and were designed to fit smaller cases. (The product links that ASUS supplied weren't active yet at the time of this writing.)

See full article...

Very happy with the air cooling on my Asus Rog 4090 OC. Haven't tried a water cooled card, but never say never.

I really am thinking the cooling was designed for 1000 watt cards and dialed back pre release so they stick with it.

Looks cool but at this point unless it both surpasses the MSI and matches or beats the price those willing to spend extra for an 4090 might be better off to see if a 4090 Ti gets released in a few months. The rumors have died down on it but I still see an announcement as a possibility by ~July.

Become a Patron!
Back