More Photos of Alleged NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Ti Cooler Leak Out, Now Available for $120K

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
More photos of the cooler that NVIDIA may or may not be using for its GeForce RTX 4090 Ti Founders Edition have surfaced online. Its owner, "Hayaka," appears to be offering it for sale for 888K RMB, which translates to around 120K USD.

See full article...

I don't get it... is this for sale so someone like AMD can buy it and reverse engineer it and get sued? Maybe some Chinese manufacturer, but lets be real it would be cheaper to buy the actual dies and blueprints from the Chinese factory making them. I don't see how this will sell.

I can see/hear it now. A speedboat cutting across the Taiwan harbor with one of these hanging out the back and the Miami Vice music playing in the background and the police chasing them. :ROFLMAO:

Kind of sounds like the guy got a hold of some secret pictures but doesn't know or have the ability to monetize them. IE: On a web site that shows stuff similar, but gets revenue from ads/clicks/etc...

So he's just trying to sell the pictures to one of them in hopes they'll buy it for content on their platform.

Become a Patron!
Back