Thermaltake Celebrates Amazon Prime Day 2023 with Deals of Up to 42% Off

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
PC builders have the opportunity to take advantage of some great discounts as Thermaltake celebrates Amazon Prime Day 2023. Thermaltake is offering a little of something for everyone with its diverse range of PC products. For gaming laptop owners there's the Massive 20 RGB laptop cooling pad which is on sale for 42% off at $34.99 and has a review rating of 4.3 stars from over 4,300 users. Those interested in updating to a 12VHPWR PSU might be interested in the ToughPower GF A3 1200W 80+ gold that is on sale for 10% off at $179.99. If looking for an affordable cooling option the ToughLiquid 360 AIO cooler is on sale for 21% off at $109.99. Perhaps wanting a new micro-ATX case for a low cost then check out the Versa H18 Black M-ATX mid-tower which at 20% off is only $43.99.

See full article...

Those are some deals but I wouldn't do a gold rated power supply over 1000 watts. Platinum or titanium only..

I admit that I pulled the trigger on the laptop cooler. The crappy one that came with mine as part of a promotion has been falling to pieces and I've been wanting to try something different. I think that 360 AIO for $104 looks good for the price but I don't know about its performance because we haven't had one for a review (just a 240).

Become a Patron!
Back