Lian Li Launches GALAHAD II TRINITY Series AIOs in 240mm and 360mm Sizes with Up to 32mm Thick Radiators and Interchangeable Pump Covers

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
Those looking to upgrade their PC CPU cooling solution have more options as Lian Li launches its updated GALAHAD II TRINITY series AIOs. The GALAHAD TRINITY line has been upgraded with a new copper plate design featuring a straightened pathway to reduce turbulence for improved cooling. Other changes to the pump include a larger impeller, a faster motor, and a revised fin thickness for better diffusion of the coolant over the copper plate surface.

See full article...

Ok... I want to see some reviews here. When can we expect them? :)

I'd love to see a AIO cool-off. :) Corsair, NZXT, and so on. Compared cooling the hottest CPU around to see who can handle it and keep things running well.

Ok... I want to see some reviews here. When can we expect them?
It seems like every single AIO I saw at Computex is "not quite ready to ship" - this one seemed interesting with the 45 degree hose connections. Going to ping their marketing folks that sent us the press release. There's a few others that I saw that I've been following up on, but no new AIOs have arrived here in a bit (though, I do have an air cooler in the queue).

Hopefully they don't get "gunked" up which seems common in the new AIO's anymore (MSI and even earlier versions of the Galahad). It's gotten to the point where I have been thinking of going to air cooling again. I have had good luck with the Thermalright AIO I currently have though so far, but it's early.

Become a Patron!
Back