GAMDIAS Announces Its NESO P1 Full Tower PC Chassis Which Can Be Rotated Vertically or Horizontally and Will Be Available in Four Colors

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
PC builders have a multitude of configuration options in a single case as GAMDIAS announces its NESO P1 full tower PC chassis. At first glance, the NESO P1 may seem like just another dual chamber case but actually, it is capable of being used either horizontally or vertically, thus giving users more build combinations to fit their needs. Measuring 490 (D) x 310 (W) x 495 (H) mm the NESO P1 is capable of housing up to an E-ATX motherboard. Up to 10 fans can be installed and radiator combinations include 360 mm + 420 mm, and 120 mm. It can fit GPUs up to 426 mm (L) and 192 mm (W). The NESO P1 will be available in four colors.

See full article...

So their big schtick is... Hey you can lay our case on it's side. IT's cool because we said so?

If they let me reverse the mounting and layout of the internals so I can mount my motherboard on the "left" side of the case as opposed to the right and have the window on the "right" side of my case... THAT would be more appealing then having my case take up MORE space on my desktop. (or under your desk.). I suppose if you want to wall mount it or something having the feet would be nice for air flow clearance.

If they let me reverse the mounting and layout of the internals so I can mount my motherboard on the "left" side of the case as opposed to the right
I hear ya. I can only remember one case we've gotten PR for recently that had something like that. This one has some options but I do like the single click-button to release both windows but also the accessibility when it's laying down. It seems like we're slowly getting towards a combination of both but it is taking a while. I like the overall aesthetics as well, and the airflow design (basically everything but the two windows is open).

Become a Patron!
Back