AMD Radeon Team Plans “Major Project Announcements” for Gamescom

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
AMD's Scott Herkelman has confirmed that the Radeon team will be making a series of "major product announcements" during this year's Gamescom event. There's no clear signs as to what these new products might be yet, but the announcements will seemingly be made during the AMD Gaming Festival 2023 event, which is scheduled to take place Friday, August 25, Hall 7, at 12:00 p.m. PowerColor recently leaked the existence of a Radeon RX 7800 XT, while other manufacturers, such as ASRock, have indicated that a Radeon RX 7700 XT is also in the pipeline.

See full article...

wake me up for the next generation. This current generation is pretty much done for me at this point.

I wonder how hard they will be trying to get my hard earned money?

Nothing related but below their current top of the line should be called 'major' unless it has 'major' price cuts. Now, if they announce a huge increase in performance for iGPUs/ mobile graphics and such then well, cool, I would say thats major if its a leap.

Look guys! Shiny new GPU! We've made 20 of them, 15 of which are already sampled to tech reviewers. J2C gets 3 of them, just because. The remaining 5 will be all that's available for the next 4 months. By the time it's actually available in supply you'll have already bought a competing Nvidia product. Then we'll cry about low sales.

- AMD ... probably, likely

Become a Patron!
Back